Állásajánlatot hirdet a Harman / Becker Automotive Systems Kft. German Payroll Administrator pozícióba Székesfehérváron!
- Set up new employees on payroll system
- Process employment data changes, payroll data changes, salary and bonus payments in the payroll system
- Terminate leavers records in payroll system, calculate final payments
- Checking and, if necessary, correcting supplements for work on Sundays, public holidays, at late hours, at night and extra hours.
- Monitoring the different working time accounts and checking compliance with the various statutory, collective bargaining agreements and internal regulations pertaining to these.
- Perform payroll for international assignments.
- Processing special cases of tax and social insurance law.
- Informing employees about statutory, collective bargaining agreements (e.g. occupational pension schemes) and company regulations.
- Financial secondary education
- Minimum 3 years experiencies in a multinational company
- Native-like German language knowledge
- English upper-intermediate
- Complex thinking for information processing
- Good problem solving and communication skills
- SAP knowledge