Full Time positions in the Initiatives Technical Hub
Gyongyos, Heves, Hungary
We create value in the supply network every day. We are uniquely positioned to manage the supply chain from end to end – starting with our materials through the touch-point of our brands with shoppers in the market. We are known as the Best in Class Supply Network Innovators in the market (recently recognized as Global Supply Chain Masters).
We are both the voice of the customer for supply and the integrator across the Company’s disciplines. This perspective, along with our broad-based supply network mastery, accelerates our ability to create and build value for P&G, our customers and our suppliers. You can start your career in different and diverse work areas within P&G that comprise our end to end supply network operations.
Our team is continuously growing, so multiple positions are available across our organization.
We look for candidates:
Different admin positions for our new Power Oral Care Initiatives Technical Hub.
For all, communication and coordination skills are required, as well as systemic work. Will work within external organizations in a daily basis, as well as within the Plant.
Capability to learn new systems and tools will also be strongly needed, especially working in a flexible and project driven environment.
• Initiatives Analyst Admin
o Initiative Masterplanning/Project list administration
o Base plan administration
o Change requests preliminary assessment
o Create and Manage Master code list
• Quality Admin
o Master data creation/coordination
o BOM set ups in system, and approval process
o Translate code list into technical specifics
o Peer Review code list, and get approvals
• Product Life Cycle management Admin
o Validation processes
o Technical Standards management
o Material and supplier qualifications
• Permanent job contract as of day 1
• Continuous learning and development
• Working on challenging projects under the guidance of experienced managers
• Extensive training program from day 1, providing all necessary skills to do work even if you have no supply chain background,
• Career development program through different roles in supply chain area,
• Attractive salary and benefits (flexible work arrangement, medical insurance, company shop, etc)
We are looking for:
• Baccalaureate degree (minimum completion of high school required)
• Any previous background working on Quality, Initiatives/Projects, R&D or Packaging, managing systems and standards will be strongly valued.
• Fluency of communication in English and Hungarian required
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong priority setting and discipline
• Has positive attitude towards challenges and changes
• Is flexible and able to work against priorities
• Great ability to work in team and eagerness to learn
• Excellent communication skills
• MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word) at an intermediate level is preferred
• Ideal start of work is as soon as possible