Állásajánlatot hirdet a Harman / Becker Automotive Systems Kft. Logistic project leader pozícióba Székesfehérváron!
- Responsible for managing the development and implementation of warehouse projects, improvements.
- He/She is in charge of managing project timelines, budgets and deliverables.
- Analyze and map running procedures in order to find weaknesses, improvement by retraining or reengineering of the processes, define corrective actions, implement new actions, give feedback, plan in advance, involve other departments, communicate on business needs, responsibly act with and toward colleagues, her/his reports, leaders
- Continuous process control and improvement in line with internal and external warehouse requirements
- Support the daily problem solving process (Investigate and recommend actions for solving problems)
- Lead improvement processes in the total material flow (Inbound, Outbound).
- Initiate and/or organize improvement activities, defining corrective actions related to Material flow processes.
- Mobilize support and capacity from other areas to achieve structured improvements.
- Follow material flow related reports, analyse the discrepencies, propose corrections and improvement actions. Leveraging on processes/activity toward business expectations and possible resources.
- Simplify the processes in line with Harman’s Lean requirements.
- Define warehouse layout, external warehouse capacity in line with LSP.
- Ensure optimal material production supply and packaging flow based on Kanban requirements and production layout.
- Initiate and work out cost savings actions.
- Monitor existing material flow related KPI’s, determinate possible development areas.
- Escalation in case of deviation or structural problems.
- University degree with technical and/or finance background
- 5-8 years experience in logistics and warehousing
- Computer skills min medium level, MC Office
- Intermediate English
- Experience an integrated ERP system (SAP)
- Strong communication skills
- Team working
- Global experience (Work experience in multinational environment)
- Skills for quick problem identification and prompt elimination
- Problem solving