Grundfos is one of the world’s leading pump manufacturers. Since our foundation in 1945, our most important aspiration is to successfully, produce and sell high quality pumps and pump systems to contribute to a higher standard of living and healthier environment. We are responsible for our employees, for the environment around us and for our customers, who trust in our work. Grundfos keeps developing its products and services. To reach our goals, 2200 people work in the Hungarian manufacturing companies since our start in 2000.
An innovative and enthusiastic workforce is essential for our present and future existence. We believe in creating a great place to work, providing all Grundfos people with opportunities for professional and personal development.
Since the establishment in 2007, R&D Central Europe has developed a strong engineering team belonging to the Global Development & Engineering organization.
If you would like to be part of this successful team, we are waiting for your application.
Purpose of job
This position has responsibility for managing New Product Development (NPD) and Product Champ Team (PCT) projects from the product concept study phase to the product engineering phase in support of the strategic objectives of the Global R&D activities.
- Coordination and agreement of Project communication, Project Planning and Project risk management
- Facilitate the design and development of products and transfer of products to the full value chain.
- Contribute to innovative, fast and effective response mechanism to product maintenance and modification in relation to variants, quality and cost reduction as well as in development projects
- To be responsible and technical support to the group on his / her own specified area
- Initiate and drive new ideas and initiatives regarding the products and processes
- Ensure knowledge-sharing
- Deliver to product development projects
- Work with departments to analyze, measure, and improve the project management and product development processes in the company
- Technical College or University Master’s degree
- Fluent English
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to lead processes or projects
- Strong MS Office knowledge, SAP knowledgeis an advantage
- Good cooperation with local and foreign colleagues
- Good in individual decision making
- Good at taking responsibility
- Strong in building relationships
- Customer focused attitude
- Willing to travel
- Excellent problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Good in teamwork
- Dynamically improving company with stable background
- Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Teamwork in a young and energetic team