A Career at HARMAN
Harman Becker Gépkocsirendszer Gyártó Kft. is looking for employees in the position of Senior Solution Architect – SAP SD at Szekesfehervar!
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Additional Work Location(s) :Budapest, Hungary; Pécs, Hungary; Székesfehérvár, Hungary; Warsaw, Poland
HARMAN designs, engineers and produces solutions for car manufacturers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions and connected services.
With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, we are admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world.
Senior Solution Architect – SAP SD
- Analysis, design and transfer of business requirements into an SAP ECC7 landscape
- Working on implementations, interfaces, configuration, upgrades and add-ons in Sales distribution and Customer Service area (SD/CS)
- Development of system architecture, landscape designs, process documentations and organization of training courses
- Review project requests describing user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project
- Work as part of a project team to coordinate development and determine project scope and limitations.
- Work with business and 3rd party vendors to implement and test system changes or corrections, process documentations.
- Provide Level 3 support of Harman SD/CS applications and troubleshoot issues by using the best practices to improve our SAP SD/CS.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Computers, Information Technology, or related field
- 7+ years of experience in SAP Sales & distribution configuration with responsibility within a global, multicultural, multi-location organization
- Knowledge and practical experience in SAP SD/CS like master data, sales, deliveries, transportation/shipment and billing documents
- Expertise in Abap, sapscript, smartform programming, familiarity with SAP idocs
- Analytical, organizational and problem solving skills, including the proven ability to adapt to a dynamic project environment and manage multiple projects
- Experience of increasing responsibilities within a global, multicultural, multi-location organization
- Ability to manage key stakeholder interests, simultaneously managing conflicting priorities and business interests
- Be a part of an international team working with the world’s largest automotive manufacturers
- Attractive salary package
- Extensive internal and external technical trainings
- Career development opportunities
- Employee discounts on our HARMAN (JBL®, AKG®, HARMAN Kardon®) and Samsung products
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)