Full Time position in the Logistics Department
Gyongyos, Heves, Hungary
We create value in the supply network every day. We are uniquely positioned to manage the supply chain from end to end – starting with our materials through the touch-point of our brands with shoppers in the market. We are known as the Best in Class Supply Network Innovators in the market (recently recognized as Global Supply Chain Masters).
We are both the voice of the customer for supply and the integrator across the Company’s disciplines. This perspective, along with our broad-based supply network mastery, accelerates our ability to create and build value for P&G, our customers and our suppliers. You can start your career in different and diverse work areas within P&G that comprise our end to end supply network operations.
Our team is continuously growing, so multiple positions are available across our organization.
We look for candidates:
You will join our team as Master Data Coordinator. Your main responsibilities are to ensure data integrity and supply chain master data readiness for new products in SAP, including product costing, moreover to maintain data and manage changes with high accuracy for raw & packaging materials, finish products already in production. You can expect close collaboration with external functions, such as Planning Service Center or Research & Development in Germany.
• Permanent job contract as of day 1
• Continuous learning and development
• Working on challenging projects under the guidance of experienced managers
• Extensive training program from day 1, providing all necessary skills to do work even if you have no supply chain background
• Career development program through different roles in supply chain area
• Attractive salary and benefits (flexible work arrangement, medical insurance, company shop, etc)
We are looking for:
• Baccalaureate degree (minimum completion of high school required)
• Logistics professional background is an asset
• Fluency of communication in English and Hungarian
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong priority setting and discipline
• Has positive attitude towards challenges and changes
• Be flexible and able to work in stress and against priorities
• Great ability to work in team and eagerness to learn
• Excellent communication skills
• MS Office Excel at advanced level is preferred (eg. Pivot tables)
• SAP at intermediate level is preferred
• Ideal start of work is as soon as possible