We are establishing a new HR Services organization structure, which provides one point of contact for all employees in HR related issues. The aim is to provide quality, add value and create global consistency in all HR related processes.
Attraction Services value stream is a major part of our HR Services organization, which covers recruitment, on and off boarding processes across the Globe. It provides you the unique opportunity to work in a truly global environment. We set the standard for continuous improvement, consistency and quality by focusing on adding value into all services we deliver.
If you wish to work in the heart of the city in an office with 21st century solutions, people focus and Danish culture then do not miss this unique opportunity to join our Attraction Team! We are looking for a highly-motivated, result oriented individual for the following position to be part of our growing team.
Purpose of job
Act as an end-to-end Recruiter covering daily recruitment related operative tasks. The Recruitment Specialist provides full support in recruitment projects and responsible for ensuring the recruitment processes run smoothly and effectively on various positions covering both Finance and Production areas. Participate on the Attraction Services transition period and help to build a new service line structure.
- Attract candidates while utilizing various sourcing channels and methodology
- Utilize internal databases (Success Factor), job boards to engage new candidates
- Find passive or hidden talents during sourcing projects
- End to end manage the selection process dedicated to her/him (write job ads, screen CVs, conduct interviews, keep contact with candidates and Hiring Managers etc.)
- Actively take part in the Success Factor recruitment, on boarding and off boarding module testing and implementation
- Cooperate closely with the line and hiring managers to support the business needs to ensure the high quality delivery of the recruitment needs and be a trusted advisor for the business in all attraction related topics
- College or University degree ideally in HR
- 3-5 years’ wing to wing recruitment experience preferably at a recruitment agency
- Fluent English and Hungarian knowledge (verbal and written)
- German/Serbian/Spanish/Russian language knowledge is an advantage
- Ability to travel to the countryside on a weekly basis and occasionally to other countries
- Category B driving licence
- Good MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Result orientation and can-do approach
- Development opportunities in an international environment
- Being part of a global recruitment team
- Opportunity to take part in international recruitment projects
- People- and value-focused organization culture
- Social- , team and sport events
- Training opportunities