Grundfos Magyarország Gyártó Kft. Székesfehérvár
Grundfos is one of the world’s leading pump manufacturers. Our most important aspiration is to develop successfully, produce and sell high quality pumps and pump systems to contribute higher standard of living and healthier environment since our foundation in 1945. We are responsible for our employees, for the environment around us and for our clients, who trust in our work. Grundfos keeps developing its products and services. To reach our goals 2200 people work in the Hungarian manufacturing companies since our start in 2000.
Grundfos keeps developing its products and services, but it is possible with well-qualified professionals only. If you would like to be part of this successful team, we are waiting for your application.
Purpose of job:
The Assistant is responsible for administrative category support across categories. This is to be coordinated and carried out in close corporation with the rest of the purchase organization. It includes communication and coordination with Suppliers, Sourcing Management and Supplier Account Management function. Also close cooperation with our financial shared service centre in Budapest is required. The position is decentralised so it requires working individually.
Responsible for creation and maintenance of all purchase related master data in accordance with Best Practice. Improvement of current purchase data quality. Carry out various data analysis using SAP, BW, Excel and Internet and other relevant systems or data sources.
- Ensure the right price in the system according to framework agreement or agreed price list (info record, surcharge) for suppliers.
- Follow up on price deviations and credit notes
- Ensure creation and maintenance of vendor data
- Create and maintain other purchase related master data according to framework agreement or business terms agreed (transport table, payment terms, tools etc).
- Ensure correct classification of the purchased part no.
- Improve the purchase data quality level based on key performance indicators
- Collect and Review data from companies (spend, local market information’s etc.) for the purpose of ensuring completeness and accuracy of input to the strategic sourcing process
- College or University degree
- Fluent English both written and verbal
- SAP knowledge
- Excellent in preparing and maintaining accurate records/data as well as data structuring.
- Structured and analytical with good system skills and understanding.
- Service oriented and a good communicator
- Good organizational skills
- Structured and analytical personality
- Ability to work individually
What we can offer:
- Dynamically improving company with stable background
- Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Teamwork in a young and energetic team